sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009

Tuition PWN

I just received an e-mail from Jacobs University in Bremen, Germany. The subject line read "Great news from Jacobs University!". I could tell what was coming--well, kind of. My acceptance wasn't a huge surprise (though it did put me in a state of wild ecstasy), but I was caught by surprise by a 14 thousand euro merit scholarship. I flipped out and sent e-mails to friends and my guidance counselor. I called my love and told her all about it. And I asked my dad, "aren't you proud of meeeeee????"... and then he said we were still 11 thousand dollars short of being able to afford an education at Jacobs. Oh well, at least I still have a chance with need-based aid.

2 comentários:

Drika disse...

dude, you should still go. rob a bank or something. i'll help you. or better, natie should help you. you'll be like dick and jane. XD

Augustus Nicodemus Lopes disse...

Even though I said that, it does not mean I was not proud of you. The point now is to decide whether Jacobs is the best place to go. Suppose you are accepted at ND -- now, what?